168th Jump Infantry Division
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Has Arrived - Here's What You Can Expect
- The 'Mech That Looks Most Like A Turkey
- Community Outreach - How Michael Todd Met Robert N. Charrette
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- Read more →
|168th Jump Infantry Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Parent Formation||Star League Defense Force|
The One Hundred Sixty-eighth Jump Infantry Division was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764, the unit was stationed on Bonneau, assigned as a part of the LXII Corps, Fourth Army, to District 3 of the Federated Suns Military Region but was moved to an undisclosed area of the Periphery in 2765 as part of the redeployment effort to fight the Periphery Uprising.. The 168th suffered heavy losses in the Hegemony Campaign, and was disbanded in 2784.
|Commanding Officers of the 168th Jump Infantry Division|
|Major General||Erica Harry||2764|
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 252, "SLDF - Federated Suns Military Command Map"
- The Star League, p. 152, "Fourth"
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 73, "168th Jump Infantry Division"
- The Star League, p. 133