168th Jump Infantry Division
- June News Roundup 2020 - Supplemental
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June 2020
- Did You Know? Other Games Come And Go, But MechWarrior: Living Legends Is Here To Stay
- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- Read more →
|168th Jump Infantry Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Parent Formation||Star League Defense Force|
The One Hundred Sixty-eighth Jump Infantry Division was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764, the unit was stationed on Bonneau, assigned as a part of the LXII Corps, Fourth Army, to District 3 of the Federated Suns Military Region but was moved to an undisclosed area of the Periphery in 2765 as part of the redeployment effort to fight the Periphery Uprising.. The 168th suffered heavy losses in the Hegemony Campaign, and was disbanded in 2784.
|Commanding Officers of the 168th Jump Infantry Division|
|Major General||Erica Harry||2764|
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 252, "SLDF - Federated Suns Military Command Map"
- The Star League, p. 152, "Fourth"
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 73, "168th Jump Infantry Division"
- The Star League, p. 133