16th Light Horse Regiment
- The 'Mech That Looks Most Like A Turkey
- Community Outreach - How Michael Todd Met Robert N. Charrette
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- You Can Now Play MechWarrior 2 And MechWarrior 2: Mercenaries On Your Browser... Sort Of
- Read more →
|16th Light Horse Regiment|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Parent Formation||LI Corps|
The Sixteenth Light Horse Regiment was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764, the unit was assigned, as a part of the LI Corps, Eleventh Army, to District 1 of the Lyran Commonwealth Military Region and then transferred to District 2 in 2765 as part of the redeployment effort to fight the Periphery Uprising. The 16th was destroyed during the Hegemony Campaign.
|Commanding Officers of the 16th Light Horse Regiment|
As an SLDF Light Horse regiment the 16th would have been composed of light to medium vehicles backed up by at least two Recon companies composed of 'Mechs designed for information gathering in addition to any regular 'Mechs within the regiment.
- The Star League, p. 144, "Eleventh"
- The Star League, p. 133