17th Battle (Clan Jade Falcon)
- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- "Mech Merc Company" - A Love Letter To MechWarrior 2, Now On Steam Early Access
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2020
- What ‘Mech Would You Survive The Coronavirus Outbreak In?
- Read more →
|17th Battle Cluster|
|Unit Profile (as of 3052)|
|Parent Formation||Unknown Galaxy|
Clan Jade Falcon Touman
The unit assaulted Pandora in 3052 along the First Falcon Jaegers. They faced a combined force of the Gray Death Legion, 10th FedCom RCT, and the Needgate Militia. The Jaegers' Elementals inflicted heavy losses on the Needgate Militia unit, and the Tenth FedCom RCT was also heavily damaged.
In a battle at the city of Vandmaal, the Legion destroyed approximately half of the Jaegers' OmniMechs, and many of their Elementals were destroyed by new Gray Death Legion power armor. Despite this, the Jaegers had more troops and the outcome seemed to be a forgone conclusion. The defense of the city of Needgate quickly fell apart, and the Jaegers pressed the attack. At that moment, the Gray Death Legion arrived and hit the Jaegers in the rear and flank. This forced the Falcons to withdraw from Pandora with heavy losses.
|Commanding Officers of the 17th Battle Cluster|
- Star Captain Seabhac Irons in 3052.
- Star Captain Sharon Oberg in 3052.
- Star Commander Brian Ott in 3052.
- 17th Battle Cluster (Mixed BattleMech/Infantry Force)
- One trinary identified: Trinary First Striker
- Day of Heroes, p. 55
- Mercenary's Handbook 3055, p. 52
- Day of Heroes, p. 52 "Game Setup"