181st Crimson Guards (Clan Blood Spirit)
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|181st Crimson Guards|
|Unit Profile (as of 3072)|
|Parent Formation||Beta Galaxy|
Upsilon and the Guards moved to form part of the York garrison after the Adder's had manage to gain a foothold supporting the effort to drive them from the planet. They remained here until the Adder assault of 3072 when orbital bombardment wiped the Galaxy out, although the Guards managed to survive with heavy losses.
The Guards were rebuilt and transferred to the newly reforming Beta Galaxy.
|Commanding Officers of the 181st Crimson Guards (Clan Blood Spirit)|
|Star Colonel||Beverly Dumont||3059 - 3067|
|Star Colonel||Elisabeth Johns||3084|
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 41
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 104-105
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 36, "181st Crimson Guards Profile"
- Field Manual: Update, p. 70, "Clan Blood Spirit Deployment Table"
- The Wars of Reaving, p.157