183rd Royal Mechanized Infantry Division
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2021
- Why You Should Actually Trust BattleTech’s Mysteriously Short-Ranged Autocannons
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For March, 2021
- Read more →
|183rd Royal Mechanized Infantry Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 2784)|
|Parent Formation||XLVII Corps|
In 2764 the 183rd Royal was a part of XLVII Corps within the Twentieth Army and was assigned to the Periphery Military Region. The 183rd Royal was moved to an undisclosed area of the Periphery in response to the Periphery Uprising in 2765. The 183rd survived the war and the Hegemony Campaign, and followed General Aleksandr Kerensky on the Exodus in 2784.
|Commanding Officers of the 183rd Royal Mechanized Infantry Division|
The Mechanized Infantry Divisions of the Star League were used offensively to exploit gaps in the enemy front created by the BattleMech Divisions. They also bore the brunt of defensive actions.
The Division comprised two Brigades of Mechanized Infantry and a single BattleMech Brigade. Also attached was a Ground Aero Wing.
- Field Report 2765: Periphery, p. 8 "DARKNESS FALLS"
- The Star League, p. 158, "Twentieth"
- The Star League, p. 133