18th Armored Cavalry Squadron (Clan Star Adder)
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|18th Armored Cavalry Squadron|
|Unit Profile (as of 3059)|
|Parent Formation||Delta Galaxy|
The Cluster had a bad reputation in the touman of the Star Adders. The unit suffered the loss of some warriors in the fight on Priori against the Spirits and Burrocks alike, but a greater change was made by the new Commander. The quality of the unit rose to an elite level under the new commander Fletcher Daniels. To honor the unit's elite status, they were named the new garrison force of the Adder holding on Strana Mechty.
|Commanding Officers of the 18th Armored Cavalry Squadron|
|Star Colonel||Fletcher Daniels||3058 - 3059|
The unit uses its mobility for quick strikes, which are combined with air raids to give the enemy no time to react.
- 3 Binaries
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 125