195th Royal Light Horse Regiment
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For March, 2021
- MechWarrior 5 Is On Steam & Catalyst Is Having A Sourcebook Sale
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For February, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For January, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Art Of BattleTech, Renegade HPG, And The Remastered BattleTech Cartoon
- Read more →
|195th Royal Light Horse Regiment|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Parent Formation||1st Regimental Combat Team|
In 2764, the unit was assigned, as a part of the XXXIX Corps, Tenth Army, to District 3 of the Free Worlds League Military Region. The 195th formed part of the First Regimental Combat Team, along with the 75th Light Horse Regiment, 138th Dragoon Regiment, and 42nd Hussar Regiment.
|Commanding Officers of the 195th Royal Light Horse Regiment|
As an SLDF Light Horse regiment the 195th would have been composed of light to medium vehicles backed up by at least two Recon companies composed of 'Mechs designed for information gathering in addition to any regular 'Mechs within the regiment.
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 126
- The Star League, p. 143, "Tenth"
- The Star League, p. 133