1992 Update Flyer
- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- "Mech Merc Company" - A Love Letter To MechWarrior 2, Now On Steam Early Access
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2020
- What ‘Mech Would You Survive The Coronavirus Outbreak In?
- Read more →
|1992 Update Flyer|
|Cover artwork|| Tony Szczudlo|
Bruce Jenseh & Tim Conrad (back)
|Era||Clan Invasion era|
|Preceded by||1991 Update Flyer|
|Followed by||1993 Update Flyer|
It is 8 pages including the front and back cover.
- What's new for 92, a one page version of the two big products that were going to be published on 1992:
- In brief & New titles available next fall. One page with the coming product releases:
- Battletech Center: A page dedicated to explain fans experience with this technology
- One page with two new 'Mech for the Solaris VII: The Game World boxed set with some history information
- Two pages describing the Getting Started products recommended for players that play "Battletech only", "Battletech & Mechwarrior" and "Mechwarrior only".
- No short stories where presented in this Flyer.