19th Army (Star League)
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Has Arrived - Here's What You Can Expect
- The 'Mech That Looks Most Like A Turkey
- Community Outreach - How Michael Todd Met Robert N. Charrette
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- Read more →
|Unit Profile (as of 2784)|
|Parent Formation||Star League Defense Force|
The 19th Army had been operating on a footing close to an actual war footing for some years prior to the Periphery Uprising due to the Concordat's tendency to be a hotbed for trouble within the Periphery. Consistently facing an ongoing low-level insurrection and an antagonistic civil population, the 19th were better prepared than many for the explosion of violence that heralded the beginning of the Uprising; the 19th chose to withdraw from some conflict zones while contesting others, and the presence of General Aleksandr Kerensky in the 19th's midst kept morale high, even though the 19th had taken substantial losses by mid 2767. Of the twenty-one Divisions and thirty Independent Regiments that formed the 19th on paper, by the time of the 2767 ceasefire ten Divisions and eleven Regiments had been destroyed or disbanded, leaving the 19th operating at just fifty-four percent of its original combat strength.
|Commanding Officers of the 19th Army|
Different per Unit.
By mid-2767 the 19th Army was operating at 54% of full combat strength.
- The Star League, p. 157, "Nineteenth Army"
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 221
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 45, "Nineteenth Army"