1st Acubens Protectorate Militia
- Did You Know? Other Games Come And Go, But MechWarrior: Living Legends Is Here To Stay
- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- "Mech Merc Company" - A Love Letter To MechWarrior 2, Now On Steam Early Access
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2020
- Read more →
|1st Acubens Protectorate Militia|
|Unit Profile (as of 3075)|
|Parent Formation||Word of Blake Protectorate Militia|
The 1st Acubens Protectorate Militia is one of the many militias raised by Word of Blake to defend the Word of Blake Protectorate. The unit was deployed in Acubens. As of 3075 there were two units raised from this planet.
The unit and his sister unit, the 2nd Acubens Protectorate Militia were in planet when on the 10th of January 3077, Acubens became one of the first two worlds to be targeted in Operation SCOUR, the multinational campaign against the Word of Blake Protectorate.
|Commanding Officers of the 1st Acubens Protectorate Militia|
As long as a Protectorate Militia force is fighting on its homeworld and is acting as the scenario's Defender, the Protectorate Militia force receives the Force the Initiative and Off-Map Movement special abilities. If deployed as the Attacker in a scenario, the Protectorate Militia force loses its Force the Initiative ability, but retains its Off-Map Movement capability.
If deployed on a world other than its homeworld (such as an Epsilon Eridani force being deployed on Genoa), the Protectorate Militia force not only loses all of its special abilities, but also suffers a –2 Initiative modifier.
Although Blakist-based, Protectorate Militia forces may use standard Inner Sphere force arrangements (Lances, Companies, and Battalions) rather than Word of Blake force arrangements.
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, p. 103, "protectorate militia deployment"
- Jihad: Final Reckoning, p. 56, "The Jihad In Review"
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, p. 103, "Rules Annex"