1st Coventry Jaegers
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|1st Coventry Jaegers|
|Unit Profile (as of 3062)|
|Parent Formation||Alliance Jaegers|
They fought alongside Kristen's Krushers on Coventry against the Coventry Province Militia in 3063. Later, they attacked the Krushers and drove them off-planet. So, in October that year, they stood alone against Victor Steiner-Davion's task force of three regiments. They were destroyed as revenge for the destruction of the Coventry CPM. By the time the Jaegers surrendered on December 12, 3063, only 14 Jaeger soldiers were still alive, 8 of those in critical condition.
|Commanding Officers of the 1st Coventry Jaegers|
|Colonel||Jason Walker||3062 - 3063|
1st Coventry Jaegers (1 Combined Arms Regiment/Regular/Fanatical)
CO: Colonel Jason Warlker
Aide: Kommandant Aleksa Churkin
- As a prestige unit, they use the best equipment and 'Mechs available: for example Blitzkrieg and Hauptmann 'Mechs, and one Infantry Battalion (includes a Fenrir Battle Armor Platoon).
Their unit color was a bright canary-yellow.
- Field Manual: Lyran Alliance p,51
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 167