1st Engadin Home Defense Brigade
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|First Engadin Home Defense Brigade|
|Unit Profile (as of 3050)|
|Parent Formation||Engadin Militia|
In late August 3050 Clan Wolf struck at Engadine as part of the Fourth Wave of Operation REVIVAL. Defending Engadin at the time were the local militia forces, which consisted of the First and a sister formation, the Third Engadin Home Defense Brigade. Star Colonel Ramon Sender led the Trinary Assault and Supernovas Command and Second from the 341st Assault Cluster in what he bragged would be a quick and easy fight against the militia, only to find his forces subjected to an apparently endless onslaught of inferno missiles from the militia's tanks and infantry. In a succession of battles at Timons Vale, Manor Valley and the Bristle Cone Forest the militia delayed and resisted Sender's forces, causing him a considerable degree of personal embarrassment and dragging the conquest of Engadin out into September.
|Commanding Officers of the 1st Engadin Home Defense Brigade|
First Engadin Home Defense Brigade
- - At this point in time the First was a conventional formation comprised of infantry and armored vehicles.
- 20 Year Update, p. 45, "Independence"
- Wolf Clan Sourcebook, p. 62, "Engadine"