1st Jump Infantry Division
- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
|1st Jump Infantry Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 2784)|
|Nickname||The Hellraisers From Heaven|
|Parent Formation||LII Corps|
The First Jump Infantry Division was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2725 the Division landed on the planet of Breed to put an end to the ongoing fighting between House Davion and House Kurita forces, as part of the Second Hidden War. The combatants were not intimidated by the First and chose to engage them, only to find the First greatly out-classed them.
In 2764, the unit was stationed on Batavia, assigned as a part of the LII Corps, Second Army, to District 1 of the Federated Suns Military Region and then transferred to District 3 by 2765 as part of the redeployment effort to fight the Periphery Uprising.. The Division survived the war and the Hegemony Campaign, and followed General Aleksandr Kerensky on the Exodus in 2784.
|Commanding Officers of the 1st Jump Infantry Division|
|Major General||Angelia Drina||2764|
- The Star League, p. 63, "Second Hidden War"
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 252, "SLDF - Federated Suns Military Command Map"
- The Star League, p. 150, "Second"
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 55, "1st Jump Infantry Division"
- The Star League, p. 133