1st Kavalleri (Clan Ghost Bear)
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|1st Kavalleri Cluster|
|Unit Profile (as of 3076)|
The First Kavalleri is a Clan Ghost Bear second-line BattleMech Cluster, which originally consisted of soldiers whom were members defunct Free Rasalhague Republic formerly of the BattleMech Regiment of the same name.
The First Kavalleri Cluster was one of the units that rebelled. Formerly a KungsArmé unit it rebelled against Clan Ghost Bear. These rebellious units had refused mustered out of military due to failing their Trials of Position. Rasalhague Galaxy units were recalled in November 3076 from front lines of the Jihad to deal with rebellion within ranks of the KungsArmé inside the Dominion. The 1st Tyr Assault, had been deployed to Rasalhague, there it battle forcefully against the 2nd Freemen in the city of Misby Flats, on Trondheim. The brutal battle through the city ended with near annilihation of the rebellious cluster.
|Commanding Officers of the 1st Kavalleri (Ghost Bear Dominion)|
As of this writing, its unclear if any attached non-BattleMech forces are assigned to 1st Kavalleri. It is not confirmed in which Galaxy did this unit belong.
- Masters and Minions: The StarCorp Dossiers, p. 113 - Unit's configuration and origin as Inner Sphere Regiment.
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3076, pp. 91-92, "Rasalhague Rebellion"