1st Mixed Cluster (Clan Jade Falcon)
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|First Mixed Cluster|
|Unit Profile (as of 3145)|
|Parent Formation||Zeta Galaxy|
Formation in the Late Dark Age
Created by Aleksandr Hazen, the newly appointed Galaxy Commander of Zeta Galaxy decided to reorganize his Galaxy by merging Solahama based Cluster of tired old Warriors with the newly blooded young warriors of the Eyrie Clusters. The mixing of the two proved as method of using older warriors to help the younger ones on how to fight. The merge of the two types of Clusters was part of a plan to combat issues with weakness in Solahma and Eyrie Clusters.
The First Mixed first saw action as it was deployed with Zeta Galaxy to carve parts of the Republic of the Sphere into a annexed occupation zone for Clan Jade Falcon in 3134. Fighting on number of worlds and garrisoning them. Its most notable action when it was deployed with the rest of Zeta Galaxy in its entirety to raid Porrima.
Defense of the Falcon's Reach
The First Mixed would become a part of Falcon's Reach's defensive forces, where Zeta Galaxy was assigned by Khan Malvina Hazen to safeguard the region from attacks by Republic of the Sphere, Clan Wolf troops and even mercenaries operating from Galatea.
|Commanding Officers of the First Mixed Cluster|
- CO: Star Colonel Mildred
- Notes - Unit stationed on Alkaid, and is 85 percent of its fighting strength with secondline Clan technology.
- Era Report
- 3145 : Following Rules Applies to the First Mixed Cluster from this source.
- When a controlling player puts together pilots for the First Mixed, the player may choose 2 warrior they may improve by 1 point each in either gunnery or piloting. Minimum number that skill can be reduced is zero. Within the same Star, other warriors must be equally handicapped, to create a broader divide in skills.
- The First Mixed Cluster has resisted the Mongol doctrine created by Malvina Hazen, thus they will offer Clan opponents choice of fighting using the rules of zellbrigen.
- The exact date of the formation of the First Mixed Cluster is unclear, as it has not been published as of this writing.
- The Success of the First Mixed Cluster would later spur on several other clusters of same nature as the First Mixed Cluster.
- Field Report: 3145", pp. 65,126, "Deployment Status"
- "Flight of The Falcon"p.14
- "Flight of The Falcon"p.35
- Era Report: 3145, p. 65 - First Mixed brief life and action during the Dark Age era.
- Field Manual: 3145", p. 168, "Commanding Officer as of 3145"
- Field Manual: 3145", p. 168, "Deployment Status as of 3145"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 169 - Deployment Status as of 3145.
- ER:3145 p165 - Annex Rules for the First Mixed Cluster.