1st New Samarkand Regulars
|First New Samarkand Regulars|
|Unit Profile (as of 3085)|
|Parent Formation||New Samarkand Regulars|
The First New Samarkand Regulars were created as a true combined arms regiment. When they were activated, the Coordinator attended the ceremony. The unit was based on New Samarkand in 3085, and frequently engaged in training missions into the Periphery to dissuade pirates and Clan Snow Raven.
In 3145 the First New Samarkand Regulars were forced to give up a battalion of BattleMechs for other units that were forming in the DCMS. This gave them two 'Mech battalions but their supporting conventional forces remained intact. They were based on Tiflis in 3145.
|Commanding Officers of the 1st New Samarkand Regulars|
First New Samarkand Regulars (Green/Reliable)
- CO: Tai-sa Nobuyuki Ueno
First New Samarkand Aerospace Wing (Green/Reliable)
- CO: Cho-sa Radomil Klements
First New Samarkand Armor (Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Tai-sa Kohaku Inoue
First New Samarkand Infantry (Green/Questionable)
- CO: Tai-sa Desta Neo
- CO: Tai-sho Alejandro Appleton
First New Samarkand Aerospace Wing (Elite/Fanatical)
- CO: Sho-sa Thaddeus Kerr
First New Samarkand Armor (Elite/Reliable)
- CO: Tai-sa Okiku Yamakage
First New Samarkand Infantry (Veteran/Fanatical)
- CO: Tai-sa Wilber Harper
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 41, "First New Samarkand Regulars"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 55, "First New Samarkand Regulars"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 66, "DCMS Deployment Table - 3145"
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 50, "DCMS Deployment Table - 3085"