1st Rasalhague Bears (Rasalhague Dominion)
|First Rasalhague Bears|
|Unit Profile (as of 3102)|
|Parent Formation||Rasalhague Galaxy|
The First Rasalhague Bears were formed by Clan Ghost Bear within their Alpha Galaxy to highlight cooperation between the Ghost Bears and the native Rasalhagian population of the conquered worlds of the Ghost Bear Occupation Zone. In early 3061, despite being the most recently-formed unit in the touman, the First contained at least one former KungsArmé soldier in each Star, with those soldiers having been claimed as isorla and subsequently regained their warrior status.
First Draconis Combine-Dominion War
The First Combine-Dominion War erupted following an attack on Alshain by rogue elements of the Alshain Avengers brigade of the Draconis Combine Mustered Soldiery in 3062, and as expected Alpha Galaxy played a prominant part in the Ghost Bear's retaliation against the Draconis Combine Mustered Soldiery. Star Colonel Ragnar - formerly Ragnar Magnusson, son of Haakon Magnusson, the first prince of the Free Rasalhague Republic - and the First Rasalhague Bears acted in what the Ghost Bears considered to be a noble fashion when they repulsed a raid by the Free Rasalhague Republic, and as a reward Ragnar and his Cluster were given a prominent role when the Ghost Bears responded to the opportunistic invasion of the Ghost Bear Occupation Zone by Clan Hell's Horses in 3063.
The Hell's Horses were acting at the urging of the Khan of Clan Wolf, Vladimir Ward, and the Ghost Bears responded with their own counterattack; a number of worlds were targeted in particular, one of which was the world of Rasalhague, a world of particular significant to the native population of the former Free Rasalhague Republic. Alpha Galaxy deployed the First Rasalhague Bears, the Fiftieth Striker Cluster and the 283rd Battle Cluster to capture Rasalhague, an act that was well-received by the Rasalhagian natives within the Ghost Bear Occupation Zone. All three Clusters took damage from the defending Second Wolf Lancers and elements of Omega Galaxy, but the Wolf Lancers were reduced to tatters by the time they finally retreated in the face of the Ghost Bear's determined assault.
During the Combine-Ghost Bear War, the 1st Rasalhague Bears conduct a reprisal raid against Clan Hell's Horses' occupation zone for its raid of Predlitz. The Bears and the Fiftieth Strike Cluster struck Occupational zone in 3063 after the war's conclusion. The Bears among worlds, such as Gunzburg where it was Star Colonel Ragnar attend ceremony of planet with old planet leader, Tor Miraborg celebrate world returning back Rasalhagian fold (under Ghost Bear leadership) a year later.
The First Rasalhague and rest of the Rasalhague Galaxy would be redirected back to the Dominion. Where elements of the Polar and Taiga Galaxies would rebel again Clan Ghost Bear's directives for it's members to take new Trials of Position. The 1st Rasalhague would end up landing on Satalice and managed to convince the 1st Kavalleri Cluster to stand down from their rebellion.
Dark Age Era
After the Rebellion with the KungsArmé the First Rasalhague Bears would be reassigned to the Dominion as part of a deterrent to Hell's Horses and Clan Wolf's possible raids into the Dominion.
Second Combine-Dominion War
While not assigned to the active combat mission during the four year conflict, the unit was present on Rasalhague when Draconis Combine's naval forces engaged Dominion Battleship Ursa Major and destroyed on 29th April, 3100.
The unit's insignia is a blue shield in shape of bear's head. It is emblazon with white dragon.
|Commanding Officers of the 1st Rasalhague Bears (Ghost Bear Dominion)|
|Commanding Officers of the 1st Rasalhague Bears (Rasalhague Dominion)|
The command can counter the actions of enemy formation with equal or superior reactions.
First Rasalhague Bears (Veteran/Questionable)
First Rasalhague Bears (Veteran/Regulars)
- - The First were stationed on Rasalhague at this point in time and were just below two-thirds of full strength. Eighty percent of the First were using Clan-level technology, whilst seventy percent were equipped with OmniMechs or their equivalents.
First Rasalhague Bears (Elite/Fanatical)
- -The unit by 3076, would be assigned to Alshain, after returning from the Clan Ghost Bear's war with the Word of Blake.
First Rasalhague Bears (Elite/Fanatical)
- -Assigned to garrison Rasalhague, was rated as a Frontline technology at 80% strength.
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 88, "1st Rasalhague Bears Profile"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 60, "Overview"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 60, "Alpha Galaxy (The Golden Bears)"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 13, "Dragons, Dark and Dangerous"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 61, "Rho Galaxy"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 53, "Delta Galaxy (The Snarling Wolves)"
- Test of Vengeance, p.?? - Ragnar hands Tor his sunglasses to old Tor Miraborg in celebration of Gunzburg joining the Dominion.
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3076, pp. 90-91 Rasalhague Rebellion - Elements of the Polar and Taiga Galaxies rebel due to being forced to take Trials their positions. First Rasalhague convinces First Kavalleri to stand down without shot fired.
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 121 Rasalhague Galaxy - 1st Rasalhague stationed in the Dominion with rest of the galaxy as defensive force against other Clan attacks.
- Historical: Wars of the Republic Era, pp. 35-36 The Fall - Naval Battle of Rasalhague - While stationed on Rasalhague, the system's Warship Ursa Major is attacked.
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 88, "Alpha Galaxy" - Unit insignia for 1st Rasalhague Bears.
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3070, p. 104, "Tukayyid Free at Last!" - Ragnar been bloodnamed.
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3076, p. 105, "Ragnar has since become Galaxy Commander & became saKhan of Clan Ghost Bear".
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 163, "Alpha Galaxy (The Golden Bears)"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 77, "Alpha Galaxy (The Golden Bears)"
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3076, p. 105 KUNGSARMÉ - First Rasalhague Bears status as of 3076.
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 127 Ghost Bear Dominion\Rasalhague Galaxy - First Rasalhague's status as of 3085.