1st Sian Dragoons
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Cauldron's Bear_cl4w and Krasnopesky Talk MechWarrior Online
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2021
- Read more →
|First Sian Dragoons|
|Disbanded||Destroyed during the First Succession War|
|Parent Command||Sian Dragoons|
As part of the Sian Dragoons, the First Sian Dragoons were a part of the largest BattleMech brigade in the history of the Capellan Confederation Armed Forces - both during the Age of War, and then again in the closing decades of the Star League era as the CCAF began rapidly expanding and reactivating regiments - and a regiment that could trace its origins back to when the first WAM-B BattleMechs were issued to support the tanks of the Sian Lancers.
The First Sian Dragoons were responsible for defending the Capellan Confederation's capital city when the Chancellor wasn't in residence. They often coordinated with the Red Lancers to handle security responsibilities. In 2765 they were stationed on Lukla.
|Commanding Officers of the 1st Sian Dragoons|
First Sian Dragoons (Regiment/Veteran/Fanatical) 
- Note: At this point in time the unit was stationed on Lukla.
First Sian Dragoons (Regiment/Veteran/Fanatical)
- - At this point in time the Dragoons were a light-weight regiment operating at full strength and were stationed on Lukla. The unit was destroyed during the war. 
- First Succession War, p. 136, "Capellan Confederation Armed Forces (CCAF)"
- Field Report 2765: Capellan Confederation p. 13