1st Sirian Lancers
- "Mech Merc Company" - A Love Letter To MechWarrior 2, Now On Steam Early Access
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2020
- What ‘Mech Would You Survive The Coronavirus Outbreak In?
- MechCombat from Ralph H. Reed
- Catalyst, Coronavirus, And Clan Invasions - Interview With BattleTech Art Director Brent Evans
- Read more →
|First Sirian Lancers|
|Unit Profile (as of 3067)|
|Nickname||Scourge of Jinan|
|Parent Formation||Sirian Lancers|
- 1 History
- 2 Officers
- 3 Tactics
- 4 Composition History
- 5 Notes
- 6 References
- 7 Bibliography
Fourth Succession War
Ordered to withdraw from Pollux under heavy Lyran pressure during the Fourth Succession War, the First refused to do so until all other supporting units pulled out, making it clear that they would be annihilated if they stayed.
Around the same time as Operation Bulldog, the First Sirian Lancers led the way in the liberation of the Sirian Holds from the crazed Alexander Gyrn. After seeing the atrocities that occurred on the world, the First Sirian Lancers were critical of the Free Worlds League and Captain General. This led to a downgraded reliability rating. These bad feelings also led several members of the First to get into fistfights and brawls with their fellow garrison unit, the 37th Marik Militia.
|Commanding Officers of the 1st Sirian Lancers|
The unit depends heavily on their air wing to get an advantage against the opposite command.
2786 - 2821
1st Sirian Lancers (Regiment/Green/Questionable) 
- Note: At this point in time the heavy-weight unit was stationed on Sirius but its strength was reduced to 55 percent. 
1st Sirian Lancers (Regiment/Regular/Questionable) 
- Note: At this point in time the heavy-weight unit was stationed on Sirius with an operational readiness of 107 percent. 
1st Sirian Lancers (Regiment/Veteran/Questionable) 
- Note: At this point in time the heavy-weight unit was stationed on Procyon with an operational readiness of 73 percent. 
First Sirian Lancers (Green/Questionable)
- CO: Colonel Atir Abioff
1st Sirian Lancers (Regiment/Green/Questionable)
First Sirian Lancers (Regiment/Green/Questionable)
3059 to 3067
- CO/1st Battalion: Colonel Ginny Ebaugh
- XO: Force Commander Lucius Gunn
- 2nd Battalion: Force Commander Howard Saedorf
- 3rd Battalion: Force Commander Ulrich Bloch
- Wing Commander: Commodore Esther Sirof
- Troop Commander: Colonel Renard Lake
- Field Manual: Free Worlds League, p. 85, "1st Sirian Lancers Unit Profile"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 154
- House Marik (The Free Worlds League), p. 108, "FWL Deployment Table"
- 20 Year Update, p. 57, "FWLM Deployment Table"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 161 "Free Worlds League Military Deployment Table"
- ’’ First Succession War’’, p. 138
- ’’ Second Succession War’’, p. 98
- Historical: Brush Wars, p.86