1st Wolf Guards Grenadiers (Clan Wolf)
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|1st Wolf Guards Grenadiers|
|Unit Profile (as of 3070)|
|Parent Formation||Omega Galaxy|
The First Wolf Guards Grenadiers was formed in 3063 from Warden minded warriors transferred from other clusters. It was assigned to the newly forming Omega Galaxy along with other warden clusters, and in 3067 the First was stationed on Paulus Prime.
The First Wolf Guards Grenadiers was among the first to meet Clan Hell's Horses invasion of Clan Wolf's occupation zone in November 3070, while still defending Paulus Prime. Galaxy Commander Stevic Hawker authorized each of his clusters to conduct Harvest Trials. Through these trials, the First was absorbed into the Clan Hell's Horses.
|Commanding Officers of the 1st Wolf Guards Grenadiers|
|Star Colonel||Wolfgang Conners||3067|
The First Wolf Guards Grenadiers were not noted for any specific tactics.
First Wolf Guards Grenadiers - Veteran/Fanatical 
- 75% full strength, with 72% Star League era equipment.
- The Price of Conviction
- Field Manual: Update, p. 53
- Field Manual: Update, p. 75
- Jihad Hot Spots: 3072, p. 25 Timeline of the Jihad