2004th Battle Regiment
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|2004th Battle Regiment|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Parent Formation||297th Mechanized Infantry Division|
The Two Thousand Fourth Battle Regiment was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764, the unit was assigned, as a part of the 297th Mechanized Infantry Division, XII Corps, Eighth Army, to District 1 within the Free Worlds League Military Region, and transferred to District 2 during the Periphery Uprising. Though the 297th itself suffered heavy losses during the Hegemony Campaign and was disbanded, the 2004th did survive the war, to be absorbed by the Armed Forces of the Federated Suns in 2784. The Armed Forces of the Federated Suns redesignated the 2004th the Third Avalon Borderers, expanding the Avalon Borderers brigade using the 2004th and two other former SLDF regiments.
|Commanding Officers of the 2004th Battle Regiment|
- First succession War, p. 33, "Those Left Behind"
- The Star League, p. 156, "Eighth Army"
- The Star League, p. 133