200th Dragoon Regiment
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|200th Dragoon Regiment|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Parent Formation||LXVII Corps|
The 200th Dragoon Regiment was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764, the unit was assigned, as a part of the LXVII Corps, Twentieth Army, of the Periphery Military Region but was moved to an undisclosed area of the Periphery to take part in the Periphery Uprising by 2765. The 200th survived the war and the Hegemony Campaign, and followed General Aleksandr Kerensky on the Exodus in 2784.
Stephan Cage, who would become the first Khan of Clan Ice Hellion, served in the third battalion of the 200th Dragoon Regiment. He would command the unit for the last sixteen months of fighting on Terra.
|Commanding Officers of the 200th Dragoon Regiment|
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 236
- The Star League, p. 158, "Twentieth"
- Historical: Operation Klondike, p. 108
- Technical Readout: 3039, p. 252 "HSR-300-D HUSSAR"
- The Star League, p. 133