200th Dragoon Regiment
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Cauldron's Bear_cl4w and Krasnopesky Talk MechWarrior Online
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Read more →
|200th Dragoon Regiment|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Parent Formation||LXVII Corps|
The 200th Dragoon Regiment was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764, the unit was assigned, as a part of the LXVII Corps, Twentieth Army, of the Periphery Military Region but was moved to an undisclosed area of the Periphery to take part in the Periphery Uprising by 2765. The 200th survived the war and the Hegemony Campaign, and followed General Aleksandr Kerensky on the Exodus in 2784.
Stephan Cage, who would become the first Khan of Clan Ice Hellion, served in the third battalion of the 200th Dragoon Regiment. He would command the unit for the last sixteen months of fighting on Terra.
|Commanding Officers of the 200th Dragoon Regiment|
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 236
- The Star League, p. 158, "Twentieth"
- Historical: Operation Klondike, p. 108
- Technical Readout: 3039, p. 252 "HSR-300-D HUSSAR"
- The Star League, p. 133