200th Royal Light Horse Regiment
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|200th Royal Light Horse Regiment|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Parent Formation||LXVIII Corps|
LXVIII Corps relied on its independent regiments to maintain a garrison on the dozens of newly colonized worlds across the spinward regions of the Outworlds Alliance.[when?] The planet Wokha was originally settled by colonists from the Federated Suns. Later colonists from the Outworlds Alliance worlds founded a second settlement nearby. The two groups held far different beliefs, and the Alliance colonists felt they were not receiving their fair share of the planet's resources. A short conflict broke out between the two groups, and the SLDF was forced deployed the 200th Royal Light Horse to bring an end to the fighting before each settlements became unsustainable. 
|Commanding Officers of the 200th Royal Light Horse Regiment|
As an SLDF Light Horse regiment the 200th would have been composed of light to medium vehicles backed up by at least two Recon companies composed of 'Mechs designed for information gathering in addition to any regular 'Mechs within the regiment.
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 216, "LXVIII CORPS - Independent Regiments"
- The Star League, p. 156, "Eighteenth"
- The Star League, p. 133