202nd Battle (Clan Coyote)
- Community Outreach - The Cauldron's Bear_cl4w and Krasnopesky Talk MechWarrior Online
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2021
- Why You Should Actually Trust BattleTech’s Mysteriously Short-Ranged Autocannons
- Read more →
|Two Hundred and Second Battle Cluster|
|Previous Designation(s)||Two Hundred and Second Attack Cluster|
|Parent Command||Rho Galaxy|
The Cluster survived the Society revolt, indicating that the warriors remaining in 3075 either did not join with the revolt or could not positively be identified as collaborating and had won a Trial of Refusal to retain their position.
In 3088 Star Colonel Jorges Drewsivitch led a raid on Navarre against the Escorpión Imperio. The original objective of the raid was to test the defenders strength. The Imperio forces captured half of the Coyote's DropShips. The coyotes ended up fighting running battles in the wilds before hitting the capital city with a swift strike that caused enough confusion to allow Drewsivitch to retake the Clan's DropShips and withdraw.
|Commanding Officers of the 202nd Attack Cluster|
|Star Colonel||Manali Danforth||3061|
|Commanding Officers of the 202nd Battle Cluster|
|Star Colonel||Manali Danforth||3067|
|Star Colonel||Jorges Drewsivitch||3085 - at least 3088|
The cluster had no tactical speciality.
202nd Attack Cluster - Regular/Reliable 
202nd Battle Cluster 
- 80% full strength with 10% of the force equipped with OmniMechs.
202nd Battle Cluster - Regular 
- 50% full strength
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 162
- Field Manual: Update, p. 76, "Clan Coyote Deployment Table"
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 95
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 165
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 147
- The Wars of Reaving Supplemental, p. 10
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 56, "202nd Attack Cluster Profile"