203rd Mechanized Infantry Division
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|203rd Mechanized Infantry Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 2767)|
|Nickname||Bentley Was Here|
|Parent Formation||XXI Corps|
The 203rd Mechanized Infantry Division was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764 the 203rd was stationed on Rio, as part of XXI Corps within the First Army and was assigned to the Terran Military Region. The 203rd was subsequently transferred to District 1 of the Draconis Combine Military Region by 2765 a part of the SLDF response to the Periphery Uprising. The 203rd was destroyed during the Hegemony Campaign.
|Commanding Officers of the 203rd Mechanized Infantry Division|
|Major General||Henri Ducharme||2764|
The Mechanised Infantry Divisions of the Star League were used offensively to exploit gaps in the enemy front created by the BattleMech Divisions. They also bore the brunt of defensive actions.
The Division comprised two Brigades of Mechanised Infantry and a single BattleMech Brigade. Also attached was a Ground Aero Wing.
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 251, "SLDF - Terran Hegemony Military Command Map"
- The Star League, p. 140, "First"
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 43, "203rd Mechanized Infantry Division"
- The Star League, p. 133