207th Division (ComStar)
|207th Division IV-mu|
|Unit Profile (as of 3067)|
|Nickname||The Pounders (3050)|
|Parent Formation||9th Army|
|Formed||Early thirty-first century|
Immediately prior to the Clan Invasion the veteran ranked 207th Division, then an omicron-based formation referred to by the nickname of The Pounders, was assigned to the 5th Army, and was headquartered on the Federated Commonwealth held world of Sarna.
Battle of Tukayyid
Along with the rest of the Fifth Army, the 207th was assigned to combat Clan Smoke Jaguar during the Battle of Tukayyid and was stationed alongside the 367th and 401st Divisions in the swamps and marshes of the Racice River Delta which lay between the drop zone of the saKhan Sarah Weaver led Beta Galaxy and their target of Port Racice.     
While the Jaguar's combat drop went well, the 207th and its fellow divisions used the swampy terrain to its maximum advantage, quickly stalling their advance. Rising in ambushes from hidden positions in the delta's deep pools and river channels, the cool waters negating the Clan's heat sink advantage, the elements of the 207th faced the bogged down Clusters of Beta. By the end of the third day the 207th had succeeding in surrounding Beta's Command Star, killing saKhan Weaver and triggering the dispirited Beta Galaxy into retreat, the Smoke Jaguars never coming close to even threatening Port Racice.     
After ComStar Schism
While succeeding in sending the Jaguars into retreat, the 207th took heavy losses in the process, the influx of replacement troops reducing its overall experience level to green. Retaining its nickname of The Pounders, the now IV-mu based 207th division was transferred to the 9th Army to recoup the losses it suffered against Clan Wolf. The 207th made its headquarters on the Oliver on the FedCom-Free Worlds League border.
After the Free Worlds League Military recaptured Oliver as part of Operation Guerrero in 3057, the 207th was transferred into the Lyran Alliance, moving its headquarters to Lyran world of Virtue. With its deployment covering a broad swath of worlds Anti-Spinward and Coreward of Alarion, the 207th was among the most isolated and widely dispersed in the Com Guards, leaving the division all to open to Blakist infiltration. With a resurgence of pre-Reformation non-religious practices in the division, the retirement of Anastasius Focht and his replacement by Victor Steiner-Davion as Precentor Martial of ComStar in 3061 triggered those with the strongest Blakist sympathies, including the 207th's then CO Precentor Fawcett, to outright defect to the Word.
While the bulk traveled to the Free Worlds League and then to Terra, a number seized ComStar HPG stations for the Word of Blake and forced the 207th's new CO Precentor Laval to use force to return them to ComStar control. Even with this done, with Laval unsure of how many of his remaining troops had Blakist sympathies and the large separation between both the elements of the 207th and the other divisions of the 9th army still leaving his troops open to Blakist manipulation, Laval imposed a Questionable loyalty rating upon the whole of the 207th.  
|Commanding Officers of the 207th Division|
|Precentor IV||Jamy Cygnor||3050|
|Precentor IX||Newton Fawcett||3055 - 3061|
|Precentor VIII||Hiram Laval||3061 - 3067|
207th Division (Division/Veteran)
- Note: At this point in time the 207th Division was stationed on Sarna.
207th Division (Division/Green) 
- 207th Division (The Pounders IV-mu)
- Mystic Visions III-mu - Demi-Precentor Robert Patela
- Restless Natives III-lambda - Demi-Precentor VI Ted Ferrera
- The War Drums III-xi - Demi-Precentor II John Simone
- The Grandmasters III-mu - Demi-Precentor IV Helen McNeil
- Siege Machines III-nu - Demi-Precentor X Sasa Berberijan
- Blake's Spear III-kappa - Demi-Precentor III Robert Saluga
- 207th Division (The Pounders IV-mu)
- The 207th's insignia is a kangaroo wearing boxing gloves.
- 20-Year Update, pg. 70 "5th V-xi"
- Tukayyid, p. 29 "Campaign: Clan Smoke Jaguar"
- Tukayyid, pp. 32-33 "Battle in the Delta "
- Invading Clans, p. 62 "Tukayyid: The Crucible"
- Wolf Clan, p. 7 "Days of Armageddon - Smoke Jaguar"
- ComStar, p. 70 "Battle of Tukayyid"
- ComStar, p. 85, "9th Army V-lambda"
- Field Manual: ComStar, p. 37, "9th Army V-lambda: The Rag Tags"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 87, "9th Army V-Lambda (The Rag Tags)"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 98 "9th Army V-Lambda - (The Rag Tags)"
- 20-Year Update, p. 70
- 'ComStar (sourcebook), p. 85'