210th Combine Punishment Battalion
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|210th Combine Punishment Battalion|
|Unit Profile (as of 3065)|
The 210th Combine Punishment Battalion was populated by DCMS troops who were in need of additional discipline, but hadn't committed crimes worthy of execution. These units were used as labor forces for the DCMS for extremely dangerous engineering projects. They were used to drill tunnels, build bridges and road systems. In the event of an enemy raid, they were armed and sent into dangerous combat missions like disarming minefields under enemy fire.
|Commanding Officers of the 210th Combine Punishment Battalion|
The 210th had no special combat tactics, functioning as a foot infantry unit. Their APCs are never armed.
1st Punishment Company (Dead Men Walking) (Regular/Questionable)
2nd Punishment Company (The Forgotten Ones) (Regular/Questionable)
- CO: Chu-i Simon "Cyclops" Nakamura
3rd Punishment Company (The Short-Timers) (Regular/Questionable)
- CO: Chu-i Akiko Mayhew
The 210th always suffers a -2 penalty to Initiative rolls.
- BattleCorps Unit Digests, Unit Digest: 210th Combine Punishment Battalion