210th Jump Infantry Division
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- June News Roundup 2020 - Supplemental
- Read more →
|210th Jump Infantry Division|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Parent Formation||XXVI Corps|
The Two Hundred Tenth Jump Infantry Division was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2762 the 210th was stationed on the world of Cameron in the Free Worlds League when it found itself nearly in combat with the Fourth Regulan Hussars. The Fourth was a newly-formed regiment and had launched unannounced training exercises on Cameron, prompting the 210th to believe that the Fourth were actually pirates. Raised by Duchess Elsa Cameron-Jones shortly before the exercises, the Fourth had yet to receive items like their official unit insignia, and direct combat between the two units was only narrowly avoided when the Fourth finally managed to prove their identity as provincial troops of the Principality of Regulus.
In 2764 the 210th was assigned, as a part of the XXVI Corps, Tenth Army, to District 3 of the Free Worlds League Military Region but was moved to an undisclosed area of the Periphery in 2765 as part of the redeployment effort to fight the Periphery Uprising. The 210th survived the war and the Hegemony Campaign, and followed General Aleksandr Kerensky on the Exodus in 2784.
|Commanding Officers of the 210th Jump Infantry Division|
- Field Report 2765: FWLM, p. 5, "Goals of the State"
- Field Report 2765: FWLM, p. 16, "Regulan Hussars"
- The Star League, p. 143, "Tenth"
- The Star League, p. 133