22nd Coventry Medical Regiment
- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- "Mech Merc Company" - A Love Letter To MechWarrior 2, Now On Steam Early Access
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2020
- What ‘Mech Would You Survive The Coronavirus Outbreak In?
- Read more →
|22nd Coventry Medical Regiment|
|Unit Profile (as of 3064)|
The Twenty-Second Coventry Medical Regiment was established to treat battlefield injuries ranging from the smallest to the most critical. They also participated in search and rescue operations on Coventry.
The Twenty-Second Medical Regiment was a participant in many of the battles that took place on Coventry, but around the fringes. Instead of being a major part of the fighting, the unit treated the injured. Each of the component commands is typically augmented by local civilian reservists.
|Commanding Officers of the 22nd Coventry Medical Regiment|
|Leutnant-Colonel||Giselle Raniya||3059 - 3064|
117th Fast Transport (Battalion/Veteran/Reliable)
222nd Medical (Battalion/Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Kommandant Gustav Reinhard
412th Support (Battalion/Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Kommandant Jennie Lou
- Unit Digest: 22nd Coventry Medical Regiment