22nd Dragoon Regiment
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|Twenty-second Dragoon Regiment|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Parent Formation||LXXII Corps|
The Twenty-second was a part of the XVIII Corps, Seventeenth Army, and in 2764 was assigned to an undisclosed world in the Magistracy of Canopus territorial state. They were part of the reserve for LXXII Corps, which patrolled the anti-spinward regions of the Magistracy of Canopus.
The Twenty-second was caught up in the rebellion that followed the New Vandenberg Uprising in 2765 and fought during the campaign to liberate the Terran Hegemony. The regiment didn't follow Aleksandr Kerensky on the Exodus; instead, the Twenty-second joined the Lyran Commonwealth. The Lyran Commonwealth Armed Forces recruited the Twenty-second in 2782, and inducted the Twenty-second into the Donegal Guards brigade as the Fifth Donegal Guards.
|Commanding Officers of the 22nd Dragoon Regiment|
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 206
- First Succession War, p. 33, "Those Left Behind (Continued)"
- The Star League, p. 155, "Seventeenth Army"
- The Star League, p. 133