22nd Light Horse Regiment
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|22nd Light Horse Regiment|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Parent Formation||Star League Defense Force|
The Twenty-second Light Horse Regiment was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764, the unit was assigned, as a part of the XII Corps, Ninth Army, to District 2 of the Free Worlds League Military Region, but was moved to an undisclosed area of the Periphery. The 22nd was destroyed during the Hegemony Campaign.
|Commanding Officers of the 22nd Light Horse Regiment|
As an SLDF Light Horse regiment the 22nd would have been composed of light to medium vehicles backed up by at least two Recon companies composed of 'Mechs designed for information gathering in addition to any regular 'Mechs within the regiment.
- The Star League, p. 142, "Ninth"
- The Star League, p. 133