22nd Scorpion Uhlans (Clan Goliath Scorpion)
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|22nd Scorpion Uhlans Cluster|
|Unit Profile (as of 3073)|
|Parent Formation||Beta Galaxy|
The Wars of Reaving
Beta Galaxy and the remnant of Gamma Galaxy together with the bulk of the Clan's fleet were ordered to Foster in June 3073, after Gamma had earlier been forced to retreat in the face of stiff resistance from Clan Coyote. Arriving in system they found it empty except for Clan Steel Viper. A Trial of Possession was launched for two of the Viper holdings and the Scorpions granted Safcon. The trials were fought honorably, but the killing of the Viper's commanding officer by an abtakha warrior of the Twenty-second Uhlans sparked all out fighting with no quarter given. The Vipers declared the Scorpion warriors Dezgra and attacked the Uhlans with overwhelming force crushing them completely.
|Commanding Officers of the 22nd Scorpion Uhlans|
|Star Colonel||Kelton Myers||3067|
- CO: Star Colonel Kelton Myers
The Twenty-second Scorpion Uhlans can use Off-Map Movement. They are also skilled desert fighters; They receive a +1 bonus to Initiative when fighting in badlands terrain. They're also used to Blowing Sand conditions, and reduce their weapons fire penalty by one point.
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 164
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 78, "Warden Clans Deployment Table"
- The Wars of Reaving, p.124 "Scorpion Gambit"
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 112, "22nd Scorpion Uhlans Profile"
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, pp. 182-183