231st Striker Regiment
- Community Outreach - The Cauldron's Bear_cl4w and Krasnopesky Talk MechWarrior Online
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2021
- Why You Should Actually Trust BattleTech’s Mysteriously Short-Ranged Autocannons
- Read more →
|231st Striker Regiment|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Parent Formation||LXVIII Corps|
The 231st Striker Regiment was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764 the 231st was a part of LXVIII Corps within the Eighteenth Army, assigned to an undisclosed world within the Outworlds Alliance area of the Periphery Military Region. In 2765 the 231st was moved to an undisclosed area of the Periphery in response to the Periphery Uprising. The 231st survived the war and the Hegemony Campaign, but despite the fate of the 231st being regarded as unknown for several centuries after the fall of the Star League, subsequent publications released in the thirty-first and thirty-second centuries revealed that the 231st almost certainly survived the Hegemony campaign and remained in the Inner Sphere, joining Major General Lauren Hayes and the other SLDF units who chose to join ComStar in support of Jerome Blake. The 231st is believed to have formed the basis of the "mercenaries" used to create the Eighth ComStar Expeditionary Division in 2784, along with the Third Striker Regiment, Eighty-ninth Dragoon Regiment and 321st Hussar Regiment. Following Operation SILVER SHIELD in June 2788, in which ComStar's Expeditionary Divisions seized control of Terra, the vast majority of the Expeditionary Divisions were demobilized and their equipment cached for the future, forming the basis of the later Com Guard.
|Commanding Officers of the 231st Striker Regiment|
- First Succession War, p. 34, "Those Left Behind (Continued)"
- The Star League, p. 156, "Eighteenth"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 2, p. 117, "ComStar and the Com Guard"