235th Mechanized Infantry Division
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|235th Mechanized Infantry Divisiion|
|Unit Profile (as of 2767)|
|Nickname||The Crest of the Wave|
|Parent Formation||XVII Corps|
The 235th Mechanized Infantry Division was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764, the unit was stationed on Stratford, assigned as a part of the XVII Corps, Third Army, to District 2 of the Federated Suns Military Region, but was moved to an undisclosed are of the Periphery by 2765, to take part in the Periphery Uprising. The 235th was destroyed during the Hegemony Campaign.
|Commanding Officers of the 235th Mechanized Infantry Division|
|Major General||Ginger Hunnisett||2764|
The Mechanised Infantry Divisions of the Star League were used offensively to exploit gaps in the enemy front created by the BattleMech Divisions. They also bore the brunt of defensive actions.
The Division comprised two Brigades of Mechanised Infantry and a single BattleMech Brigade. Also attached was a Ground Aero Wing.
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 252, "SLDF - Federated Suns Military Command Map"
- The Star League, p. 151, "Third"
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 59, "235th Mechanized Infantry Division"
- The Star League, p. 133