24th Sian Dragoons
|Twenty-fourth Sian Dragoons|
|Disbanded||Destroyed during the Second Succession War|
|Parent Command||Sian Dragoons|
First Succession War
The Twenty-fourth Sian Dragoons regiment was founded by the Capellan Confederation Armed Forces in 2786, although the origins of the Twenty-fourth lay in an older command, the 189th Battle Regiment. An independent regiment within XXV Corps of the Star League Defense Force Eighth Army, the Capellan Confederation Armed Forces recruited the 189th in 2783 and redesignated them as the Twenty-fourth Sian Dragoons in 2786.
The Twenty-fourth participated in the third attempt to conquer Oriente, the capital world of the Duchy of Oriente, in 2805. The third attack used a hastily-assembled task force, and saw the Twenty-fourth deploy some of the new WSP-1L Wasps to assist with various tasks including clearing buildings in Cadiz, Oriente's capital city.
|Commanding Officers of the 24th Sian Dragoons|
- 24th Sian Dragoons (Veteran/Questionable)
- - At this point in time the Twenty-fourth was a medium-weight regiment operating at just forty percent of full strength and was based on Anegasaki, alongside a sister regiment, the Twenty-fifth Sian Dragoons.
24th Sian Dragoons (Regiment/Elite./Questionable) 
- Note: At this point in time the medium-weight unit was stationed on Anegasaki with an operational readiness of 67 percent.  The unit was destroyed during the war.  The unit was destroyed during the war. 
- ’’ Second Succession War’’, p. 96
- First Succession War, p. 32, "Those Left Behind"
- First Succession War, p. 156, "Notable MechWarriors"
- First Succession War, p. 136, "Capellan Confederation Armed Forces (CCAF)"