255th Light Horse Regiment
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|255th Light Horse Regiment|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Parent Formation||4th Regimental Combat Team|
The 255th Light Horse Regiment was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764, the unit was assigned, as a part of the LXII Corps, Fourth Army, to District 3 of the Federated Suns Military Region, but was moved to an undisclosed are of the Periphery in 2765 as part of the redeployment effort to fight the Periphery Uprising. The 255th was destroyed during the Hegemony Campaign.
|Commanding Officers of the 255th Light Horse Regiment|
As an SLDF Light Horse regiment the 255th would have been composed of light to medium vehicles backed up by at least two Recon companies composed of 'Mechs designed for information gathering in addition to any regular 'Mechs within the regiment.
- The Star League, p. 152, "Fourth"
- The Star League, p. 133