258th Crimson Guards (Clan Blood Spirit)
|Two Hundredth and Fifty Eight Crimson Guards Cluster|
|Disbanded||Destroyed in 3084|
|Affiliation||Clan Blood Spirit|
|Parent Command||Tau Provisional Galaxy|
During 3069, several Clusters of Sigma stationed on York were moved to other holdings, presumably transferred to different Galaxies on a "Shell Game" of deceit.  It was probably during this period that the 258th Crimson Guards were transferred out of Sigma to Tau.
In 3075 the Guards dropped on to Circe as part of the multi-Clan force of the Clan Steel Viper Annihilation. Their Galaxy had taken heavy casualties in the approach by hidden gun batteries and during the ground fighting it was over run and broken by the Viper's Beta Galaxy, but was saved by a counter attack by Delta Galaxy of Clan Cloud Cobra.
After the Viper annihilation the Guards were rebuilt in 3082 they were stationed with their Galaxy in the Colleen system. Here in 3083 they came under attack by forces of both Clan Stone Lion and Clan Coyote; taking heavy casualties as they were pushed out of defensive enclaves. They stood at twenty five percent strength in 3084 when the Star Adders called for a Trial of Absorption and by the end of the year had been destroyed.
|Commanding Officers of the 258th Crimson Guards|
|Star Colonel||Vik Yanez||3067|
|Star Colonel||Karianna Schmitt||3075|
- In 3059, Star Colonel Paul was one of only two un-Bloodnamed Star Colonels in the Blood Spirit Touman.
258th Crimson Guards
- The Wars of Reaving, p.155-157
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 36-41
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 70
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 44
- The Wars of Reaving, p.150
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 34, "258th Crimson Guards Profile"
- Field Manual: Update, p. 70, "Clan Blood Spirit Deployment Table"
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 150, 151 - "Focused Aggression"