25th Dieron Regulars
|Twenty-fifth Dieron Regulars|
|Unit Profile (as of 2821)|
|Parent Formation||Dieron Regulars|
The Twenty-fifth Dieron Regulars were one of thirty-one regiments of Dieron Regulars to be created by the Draconis Combine Mustered Soldiery after 2765. The Dieron Regulars expanded by ten regiments during the Amaris Civil War, and a further twenty-one regiments were raised between the end of the Civil War and the end of the First Succession War. Of the latter twenty-one regiments, eight were formed by recruiting Star League Defense Force personnel and units - including the Twenty-fifth - whilst the remainder were recruited more conventionally. Some of the regiments of Dieron Regulars recruited from the SLDF were ad hoc formations, but some - like the Twenty-fifth - were single regiments recruited wholesale; in the case of the Twenty-fifth, that SLDF command was the 294th Hussar Regiment, one of the independent regiments within XLIX Corps, a part of the Eleventh Army.
|Commanding Officers of the 25th Dieron Regulars|
- Twenty-fifth Dieron Regulars (Regiment/Veteran/Questionable)
- - At this point in time the Twenty-fifth was a heavy-weight regiment operating at full strength and was stationed on Kurhah. The unit was destroyed during the war.
- First Succession War, p. 32, "Those Left Behind"
- First Succession War, p. 137, "Draconis Combine Mustered Soldiery (DCMS)"
- First Succession War, p. 119, "House Kurita"
- The Star League, p. 144, "Eleventh Army"