|25th Striker Regiment|
|Unit Profile (as of 2784)|
|Parent Formation||2nd Regimental Combat Team|
The Twenty-Fifth Striker Regiment was a part of the 2nd Regimental Combat Team attached to the Star League Defense Force Twelfth Army's LXI Corps, eventually becoming The Fomorians mercenary unit following the Star League Civil War.
SLDF Service - Twenty-Fifth Striker Regiment
In 2763 the Second Regimental Combat Team was sent to the Detroit system to investigate rumors of a build up of weapon stockpiles. The Second was completely unprepared to face a full division of Taurian rebels. The other units of the Second were completely destroyed in the fighting, however the Twenty-fifth managed to fight its way out through the enemy's flanks to escape and call in reinforcements.
Mercenary Service - The Fomorians
Opting not to join Operation EXODUS to remain in the Inner Sphere, in 2783 the Twenty-Fifth Striker Regiment signed on as a mercenary unit with the Lyran Commonwealth, choosing to call themselves the Fomorians. 
Stationed on Eltanin when the First Succession War broke out, the Fomorians were among the many mercenary units to fall during that brutal conflict, being listed as destroyed prior to its conclusion in 2821. 
|Commanding Officers of the 25th Striker Regiment|
|Commanding Officers of The Fomorians|
The Fomorians (Regiment/Veteran/Reliable)
- Note: At this point in time the heavy-weight unit was stationed on Eltanin. The unit was destroyed during the war.
- Field Manual: SLDF,p. 154
- The Star League, p. 145, "Twelfth"
- "House Steiner (The Lyran Commonwealth)" p.45 (PDF version)
- First Succession War, p. 36, "Those Left Behind - Became Mercenary"
- First Succession War, p. 140 "First Succession War Deployment Table - Lyran Commonwealth Armed Forces (LCAF)"
- ’’ First Succession War’’, p. 140