261st Dragoon Regiment
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|261st Dragoon Regiment|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Parent Formation||Star League Defense Force|
The Two Hundred Sixty-first Dragoon Regiment was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
In 2764, the unit was assigned, as a part of the LXV Corps, Nineteenth Army, of the Periphery Military Region but was moved to an undisclosed area of the Periphery to take part in the Periphery Uprising by 2765.. They were one of the independent units that rotated through the Perdition Union of the Taurian Concordat, supporting Corps units or covering worlds that lacked any SLDF presence.
|Commanding Officers of the 261st Dragoon Regiment|
The history of Aleksandr Kerensky's early career places him in command of the 261st Royal Dragoon Regiment as a colonel stationed in the Taurian Concordat, until his promotion in 2731. This is presumably an error citing this unit as Royal and they are in fact the same units.
- The Star League, p. 157, "Nineteenth"
- Field Manual: SLDF, p. 226
- The Star League, p. 133
- The Star League, p. 68-9, "Rising Through the Ranks"