265th Heavy Assault Regiment
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Has Arrived - Here's What You Can Expect
- The 'Mech That Looks Most Like A Turkey
- Community Outreach - How Michael Todd Met Robert N. Charrette
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- Read more →
|265th Heavy Assault Regiment|
|Unit Profile (as of 2764)|
|Parent Formation||XLVI Corps|
The Two Hundred Sixty-fifth Heavy Assault Regiment was a part of the Star League Defense Force Regular Army.
The 265th was destroyed on the 14th of April 2765 when a nuclear device hidden inside a visiting car vaporized both the 265th and their base, Fort Simpson, at 1703 hours. The destruction of the 265th was condemned as an atrocity by Commanding General Aleksandr Kerensky of the SLDF and by the various Inner Sphere powers, but was greeted with jubilation throughout the Periphery and proved a flashpoint for the Periphery Uprising.
|Commanding Officers of the 265th Heavy Assault Regiment|
- The Star League, p. 157, "Nineteenth"
- The Star League, p. 77, "New Vandenberg"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 25, "Year Of A Thousand Battles"