- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- You Can Now Play MechWarrior 2 And MechWarrior 2: Mercenaries On Your Browser... Sort Of
- Talking BattleTech Fiction with Philip A. Lee
- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Read more →
- Herakleion is placed under full quarantine and reportedly written off as a dead world following an extremely virulent plague deployed as a bio-weapon.
- Clan Star Adder's Alpha Galaxy enters service.
- June 9th: Nicholas Kerensky declares himself first ilKhan of the Clans.
- Dainmar Liao is born.
- Lauren Hayes retires as commander of ComStar's Armed Forces.
- Free Worlds Defense Industries introduces the Riever heavy Aerospace Fighter.
- Production of the Seeker-class DropShip begins.
- The AWS-8T Awesome BattleMech variant was introduced.
- General Motors begin production of the downgraded KGC-0000 of the King Crab.
- Production of the Talon BattleMech ceases after a nuclear strike against its Inarcs factory.
- Material shortages force Diplan 'Mechyards to halt production of the Jenner.
- Bowing to heavy corporate pressure, Maltex Corporation finally corrects serious design flaws in the Assassins SRM rack reloading mechanism.