292nd League Regulars
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|292nd League Regulars|
|Unit Profile (as of 3085)|
The recovery of LosTech allowed the Free Worlds League to reintroduce the 292nd League Regulars. The unit's specialized nature and equipment didn't survive the early Succession Wars, and so it was disbanded. However when the League recovered the technology, they re-formed the specialized Jump Infantry unit. Each platoon of twenty-one troops is equipped with six man-portable anti-aircraft guns and fifteen standard autorifles. Their jump packs allow them to leap into the sky and bring their anti-aircraft guns to bear on enemy air- and aerospace craft. Their successful use by the Gryphons regiment of the Silver Hawk Irregulars inspired several other similar units across the FWLM.
|Commanding Officers of the 292nd League Regulars|
Early Succession Wars
A specialized Jump Infantry unit.
- Technical Readout: 3085, p. 200