29th Royal Dragoon Regiment
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- You Can Now Play MechWarrior 2 And MechWarrior 2: Mercenaries On Your Browser... Sort Of
- Talking BattleTech Fiction with Philip A. Lee
- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Read more →
|29th Royal Dragoon Regiment|
|Unit Profile (as of 2784)|
|Nickname||Aleutian Assault Guards|
|Parent Formation||XXXV Corps|
In 2764, the unit was assigned, as a part of the XXXV Corps, Fifteenth Army, to District 2 of the Draconis Combine Military Region but was moved to an undisclosed area of the Periphery to take part in the Periphery Uprising by 2765. The Twenty-ninth survived the war and the Hegemony Campaign, and followed General Aleksandr Kerensky on the Exodus in 2784.
|Commanding Officers of the 29th Royal Dragoon Regiment|
- The Star League, p. 148, "Fifteenth"
- The Star League, p. 59, "Famous Star League Gunslingers"
- The Battle for Twycross, p. 14
- The Star League, p. 133