2nd Canopian Brigade
- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- "Mech Merc Company" - A Love Letter To MechWarrior 2, Now On Steam Early Access
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2020
- What ‘Mech Would You Survive The Coronavirus Outbreak In?
- Read more →
|Second Canopian Brigade|
|Unit Profile (as of 3145)|
|Parent Formation||Magistracy Armed Forces|
One of a handful of new regiments formed by the Magistracy of Canopus during the Dark Age as a part of the expansion of the Magistracy Armed Forces, the Second Canopian Brigade was an independent command, in the same vein as its sister regiment, the First Canopian Brigade, and the Magistracy Cavaliers.
The Second was formed in much the same fashion as the First had been; the MAF merged elements of the citizens' militias on the backwater worlds of Hardcore and Novo Tressida in 3125, and the Second would spend the next twenty years rotating elements of the command between both worlds. This not only gave every member of the Second an opportunity to enjoy the entertainments on offer in the arenas on Hardcore, but also helped many members of the unit an opportunity to gain combat experience, as entering the local dueling circuit in pursuit of fame and fortune was a common pursuit among both the vehicle crews and MechWarriors of the Second.
|Commanding Officers of the 2nd Canopian Brigade|
Second Canopian Brigade (Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Colonel Florence Marino
- - The Second were at ninety percent of full strength at this point in time.
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 191, "Independent MAF Commands"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 200, "Unaffilated MAF Commands"