2nd Draconis Combine Auxiliary Corps
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|2nd Draconis Combine Auxiliary Corps|
|Unit Profile (as of [])|
|Parent Formation||SLDF Task Force Rim Worlds|
As the Reunification War dragged on, the SLDF requested more troops from the member nations, including the Draconis Combine. The Second Draconis Auxiliary Brigade was created in 2584 and were used as part of Task Force MAILED FIST, the SLDF attack on the Rim Worlds Republic.
The Draconis Auxiliary forces were widely hated by the Rim Worlds Army and Rift Republican Army forces they faced because of the contempt that they showed any defeated foe. The Arkab Legion was the only DCMS unit to not recieve the "kill on sight" order.
|Commanding Officers of the 2nd Draconis Combine Auxiliary Corps|
Different per Unit.
The Second Draconis Auxiliary Brigade consisted of the following units:
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 36
- Historical: Reunification War, p. 129