2nd Hussars (Free Rasalhague Republic)
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|Unit Profile (as of 3050)|
When Casere came under attack by Clan Ghost Bear in September 3050 as part of the fourth wave of the Clan Invasion, the fanatically loyal Hussars launched a fierce defense. When 3rd Bear Guards landed on the world the lighter elements of the Second Hussars began harassing the invaders and lured the Cluster into the old Hemmond Industries industrial sector, where the main host waited in ambush. In the close confines of the area the Ghost Bear weapons' superior range were effectively negated, though not their firepower, and the battle was intense between both sides. Despite the Ghost Bear's habit of taking as many bondsmen as possible, the Second Hussars' intense loyalty to the Republic forced the 3rd Bear Guards to destroy the entire regiment to the last man.
|Commanding Officers of the 2nd Hussars|
- Like all other KungsArmé regiments save the 1st Tyr, the Second used the KungsArmé's standard light blue paint scheme, highlighted by grays and reds when on parade, adopting appropriate camouflage as required. 
- 20-Year Update, p. 51 "Rashalhague KungsArme (Deployment as of 3050)
- Invading Clans, p. 24, 33
- 20 Year Update, p.51
- Field Manual: ComStar, p. 67 - "Color Schemes"