2nd Kell Hounds
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- You Can Now Play MechWarrior 2 And MechWarrior 2: Mercenaries On Your Browser... Sort Of
- Talking BattleTech Fiction with Philip A. Lee
- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Read more →
|2ND KELL HOUNDS REGIMENT: THE SCRAPPING PACK|
|Unit Profile (as of 3067)|
|CO||Lieutenant Colonel Scott Bradley|
The Second Kell Hounds Regiment was formed from a collection of smaller mercenary units. Each of these smaller units had been led by a former member of the Kell Hounds, and when Morgan Kell took command in 3028 these former Hounds returned. By using these smaller units and training for a year, the Second rapidly developed into an elite command. 3050 found the Second Kell Hounds assigned to garrison Ambergrist.
|Commanding Officers of the 2nd Kell Hounds|
|Lieutenant Colonel||Scott Bradley||3050 to 3067|
|Lieutenant Colonel||Scott Bradley Jr||3067|
The Greyhounds 3rd Company is specialized in Zero G combat.
The Wolfhounds 3rd Company can operate for a long time without support.
The Junkyard Dogs 3rd Company can fight under environmental conditions where others will not fight.
2nd Kell Hounds (Regiment/Elite/Fanatical) 
2nd Kell Hounds (Reinforced Regiment/Elite/Fanatical) 
- CO: Lt. Colonel Scott Bradley 
- Note: At this point in time the unit was stationed on Arc-Royal. 
The Scrapping Pack(Reinforced Regiment/Elite/Fanatical)
- CO: Lieutenant Colonel Scott Bradley
- 2nd Battalion
- (The Wolfhounds): Major David Smith
- 3rd Battalion
- (The Junkyard Dogs): Major Gwyneth Murdoch-Wilson
- Note: The unit is fully upgraded and concentrates all clan mechs in a single company.
- Wing Commander: Major Adam Fox
- Note: All three squadrons, Falcon, Eagle and Merlin flight, are supported by the independent command element. Many machines are upgraded with clan technology.
The Bad Dogs(Battalion/Veteran/Fanatical)
- Troop Commander: Major Amanda Cooper
- The extended unit contains
- 1 command squad (10 troopers)
- 3 conventional companies (50 troopers each)
- Every company has a specialization.
- 1st company contains skilled scouts.
- 2nd company is tasked with the security of the entire regiment.
- 3rd company are the demolition experts.
- 1 battle armor company (12 troopers)
The Second Kell Hounds were at 125% of their nominal strength.
- 20 Year Update, p. 29
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 184
- Field Manual: Mercenaries, Revised, p. 80, "Unit Profile"
- 20-Year Update, p.
- Field Manual: Mercenaries, p. 109