2nd Periphery Guard
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For March, 2021
- MechWarrior 5 Is On Steam & Catalyst Is Having A Sourcebook Sale
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For February, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For January, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Art Of BattleTech, Renegade HPG, And The Remastered BattleTech Cartoon
- Read more →
|2nd Periphery Guard LCT|
|Unit Profile (as of 3085)|
|Parent Formation||Periphery March Guard|
The Second Periphery Guard was formed shortly after the Periphery March was created.
Formed shortly after the formation of the Periphery March, the Second Periphery Guard saw action on Moultrie. In 3085 the unit was stationed on Redondo for repair and refit purposes. This refitting process is critical, as the Second is intended to be the all-purpose unit of the Periphery March Guard.
|Commanding Officers of the 2nd Periphery Guard|
|Major General||Hugh Al-Ateeq||3085|
|Major General||Samantha Felsner||3145|
The Second Periphery Guard is skilled in maneuvering in combat. Several times they've used their heavy 'Mech and armor units to pin an opponent in place to allow their faster cavalry and VTOL units to blast past the enemy's front and hit them in the rear. This maneuver is known as the "Wyvern's Tail" and led to the unit's nickname.
2nd Periphery Guards LCT (Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Major General Hugh Al-Ateeq
- CO: Colonel Hakeem Attwater
2nd Periphery Guards Armor Brigade (Regular/Fanatical)
- CO: Leftenant General Vilhelmas Carbone
2nd Periphery Guards Infantry Brigade (Regular/Reliable)
- CO: Leftenant General Aziz Lieberenz
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 61
- Field Manual: 3085, p. 73, "Hortense Combat Region (Hortense Command)"
- Field Manual: 3145, p. 94