2nd Protectorate Guardians
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|2nd Protectorate Guardians|
|Unit Profile (as of 3145)|
|Parent Formation||Free Worlds League Military|
The Second Guardians is composed of Clan Protectorate natives and Republic refugees hailing from a Clan lineage. The Cluster was nearly destroyed by Wolf raids before the Wolf Empire and the Free Worlds League signed a non-aggression treaty in 3140. Fortunately, the First Protectorate Guardians was able to temporarily reassign enough personnel and assets to the shattered Second to allow them to rebuild. This reassignment resulted in the Second billeting a larger concentration of Clan Protectorate natives, which has not sat well with some of the Cluster’s former Clansmen.
|Commanding Officers of the 2nd Protectorate Guardians|
Heavy with Light support type battlemech tactics are maintained due to Angel II & Abadan's (clan protectorate) battlemech production.
- Field Manual: 3145 - Free Worlds League Military, p.109